The IndieGoGo campaign
has come to an end, but the Patreon campaign is ongoing
(monthly support starting at $1): www.patreon.com/EMCCV
Please consider helping out with making this happen! Every little helps. And please spread the word on dA, Twitter, Facebook,...!
REWARDS include previews, WIPs, feature requests, character drawings by myself and Miranda and more!
ALSO Your vote and opinion weighs heavier in my decision making process.
We are actively working on programming the EMCCV and the Prototype is available NOW on www.EMCCV.com
Previews will from now on be posted on the new EMCCV account:
That's where you'll find previews like these:
I am trying to reactivate the old Otaku World Kisekae Set System (KiSS) community
! The EMCCV is a viewer and you can create your own dolls! More information on www.EMCCV.com
SailorXv3 for EMCCV is out. So is an Adult Female Humanoid Portrait (AFHP) generator, though it is still in its infancy, and the full body Adult Female Humanoid (AFH) is available to patrons, who are helping me pay for the artwork. New features are being added all the time. SailorXv4
will be an extension for the AFH, and she will have everything that SailorXv3 has and everything that is missing from her including wings, glove styles, laced skirts, brooches, ..., Sailor Stars outfit, wand, staff, kitty, ... and multiple poses!!Additional dolls and extensions are planned:
• Princess extension
• modern casual extension
• Super Hero extension
• medieval RPG extension
• Star Wars Jedi extension
• Star Trek officer extension
... and many more!The EMCCV features include:
• load as many extensions as your computer can handle!
• improved graphic user interface
• colour picker for every item!
• palette of 6 reusable colours
• import/export colour palettes
• tools to brighten, darken, in-/decrease contrast (gloss/matte) of aspects
• click on an aspect in the picture to change its colour!
• colour link (changing an aspect will affect all aspects of the same colour)
• global mode (changes affect all aspects)
• zoom in/out
• import/export your settings (all or just selected tabs)
• point & shoot items! (for adding gems/stars/etc anywhere in the picture)
• share your creation on the future EMCCV community website!
... and many more!
And if you can't give financial support I understand. You can still help by spreading the word! Thank you VERY much.